Nothing is as frustrating as dealing with constant crashes, slowdowns and PC errors while using a computer. Over time, though, these problems only seem to worsen. Eventually, you might even come to dread using your computer at all. It doesn’t have to be that way. The biggest culprit behind these types of computer problems is an error-filled Windows registry. With RegistryFix, you can wipe away those problems, repair your registry and enjoy a fully functioning computer once more.
Problems and Symptoms
Your computer’s system registry keeps track of important information. It is filled with entries and files that are integral to the health and performance of your PC. When important files are missing, corrupted or in the wrong place, major problems like these often develop:
- The Blue Screen of Death – If you’re frequently confronted with this infamous problem, your Windows registry is probably in dire need of a full scan.
- PC Errors – Many different types of PC errors can pop up when your registry has issues. They include issues related to DLL files, ActiveX controls, Internet Explorer, EXE files, system32 files and many others.
- Impaired Performance – In addition to these issues, registry problems can make your computer slow down to a crawl.
Registry Fix is designed to tackle the most common Windows registry problems and to do away with the symptoms that are outlined above. The best way to solve these issues is by performing a full registry scan, which is precisely what Registry Fix does. As Registry errors are found, they are marked for correction. After the scan is complete, you can fix the errors and problems with the click of a mouse button.
How RegistryFix Works
The beautiful thing about Registry Fix is that it is simple to use. It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to run scans as needed. During each scan, Registry Fix looks for common registry issues like missing file associations, missing help files, missing system fonts, missing startup programs and missing DLL files. It also seeks out invalid application paths and invalid device drivers. If a file is in the wrong place in the registry, Registry Fix will put it back where it belongs. All of this work is accomplished quickly, and you don’t have to lift a finger.
The RegistryFix software is an easy way to scan and repair your Windows registry. It also includes these handy features:
- Full Registry Backup Utility – Allows you to back up your Windows registry before making repairs to it.
- Startup Program Manager – Offers a quick and easy way to control which programs start running when Windows starts.
- Browser Helper Object Manager – Lets you control the Internet Explorer elements that operate while using your browser, which makes it run more smoothly.
- Add or Remove Programs Manager – A simple way to add new programs or remove unwanted ones.